Freelancers Unlimited is always on the lookout for eager and talented fulltime Account Coordinators/Project Managers to provide efficient and effective project management and client service support to senior account management in the day-to-day operations of assigned agency account(s).
• Interface with various departments within the agency ensuring successful completion of all projects (i.e. traffic, creative, account services).
• Coordinate activities between account management and other departments, clients and vendors in order to meet deadlines.
• Create and manage estimates for review with senior account management and client.
• Track budgets throughout launch and production.
• Process client billings.
• Prepare client communications (i.e. team meeting minutes) and status reports.
• Analyze any requests for change assuring the project remains within budget; act as liaison between client and agency as needed.
• Knowledge of both traditional and non-traditional advertising.
• Assist with research for concept development.
• Assist senior account management as directed.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor.
Some of our clients are located outside of the city of Toronto, so a car is preferable. Apply now. We thank all those who apply for this job but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume with "Account Coordinator" in the subject line to: email@example.com