Who we’re looking for:
The Digital Project Manager is primarily responsible for the planning, estimating and project management of B2B and B2C client websites, apps, email campaigns and other web-based products developed by our web team. Strong communication and relationship building skills are a must in this role – you will need to apply both technical and managerial skills to successfully complete the project objectives including accurately scoping website requirements, estimating the development and managing the process to ensure each website is developed to spec, on time and on budget. You will be working with our in-house digital team, writers, designers and account executives.
What you will be doing:
- Establish project scopes by determining business and technical requirements and parameters and by obtaining input from stakeholders
- Recommend best practices
- Develop and write proposals with supporting budgets
- Develop and maintain a project schedule to define activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort and duration
- Plan, monitor and control key parameters (budget, scope, resources, risk, schedule) while maintaining quality standards on all deliverables
- Effectively understand and communicate client business requirements to your project team
- Identify and manage project resources in collaboration with the Digital and Account teams
- Develop, maintain and execute project plans throughout the defined project lifecycle
- Plan and manage all project communications within the team
What we need from you:
- Must have 3-5 years’ of experience in Digital/Web Project Management
- Must have 1-2 years ‘of experience working in an advertisement agency environment
- Experience in scoping and building website/digital estimates
- The ability to manage a multi-disciplined, collaborative team and communicate complex and interconnected workflows
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and possesses excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent networking and liaison skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage client project budgets
- Desire to work for a values based firm that respects and appreciates its employees.
Job Type: 6 month contract with full time potential
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in a related field. Web savvy. Excellent budget builder and number cruncher. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. Confidence.
- Advertisement Agency: 2 years
- Project: 3 years
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.